In this window alone.
...And that's *after* I bookmarked and closed all the tabs for the webcomics I've been reading the past few days. ::facepalm::
- Obama for
your MamaHope! (and other illustrations by Daniel M. Davis).
Or as I like to call it, a nifty poster that still doesn't come close to either of Shepard Fairey's prints: Progress and Change.
- Illustration Friday looks interesting. We'll see if I actually have time to participate.
- I have abandoned Bibliophil.org in favor of Good Reads, as Bibliophil always seemed to be down when I had the time to update my library. Feel free to add me as a friend and thus somewhat validate my quasi-OCPD need to catalog things.
- Want to refresh your Indy knowledge before the premiere of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? Of course you do. Just for you, the SciFi Channel is airing the first three Indiana Jones movies May 18th. Those of us without cable will probably "borrow" the box set from zee parent's house. Thankfully, my best friend loves me, and promised to only mock me a *tiny* bit when I drag her to the theatre opening weekend...
- In other Indy news, take a look at the banner Patrick Schoenmaker created. Heck, take a look at his whole blog while you're at it.
P.S.- I want I want I WANT. What is it about artist sketches + pop culture/cult classics that makes me weak at the knees?
- Seriously, Borders? That's your master plan to increase sales?
It will probably work to some effect, but it's just one more reason for me to not shop there (sensory overload = migraine).
- Gas prices make me go "...woe." Indeed, woe is me. CNN has some "advice" to make filling up your tank a little less woeful.
- Originally published in 1964, Don't Bump the Glump has been republished. (Thus prompting a customer to screech, "How can Shel Silverstein have a new book out??? HE'S DEAD!!!!!" Sooo, we should lock up everything he ever wrote and never show it to anyone, ever again?...Trufax. )
- Knitters and crochet-ers might like Ravelry. It's still in beta, but very nifty all the same.
- WALL•E is the cutest thing ever.
I still have a bajillion tabs open, but I have to leave for work in 6 hours, so I'm signing off here.